- Adults and children ages 2 and up: $8
- Children Under 24 months: Free
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Museum Visitation Policy:
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- An adult must accompany children under 14 years of age.
- You must be 18 years or older to accompany a child into the museum.
- Parents/ Caregivers are responsible for their children's behavior.
Photography Permission Policy
Periodically, the Terre Haute Children’s Museum takes photographs and video of Museum visitors and activities for use in promotional and editorial material. With admission into the Museum, you give permission to the Museum for the recording of photographs and/or video of yourself and your dependents. You grant the Museum all rights to use these still or moving images for educational, promotional, advertising, and other purposes which advance the overall mission of the Museum, “To enrich our children's lives through the exploration of science and technology.” All rights to the photographs and video belong to the Museum. Please notify the Front Desk if you do not consent to this policy.
727 Wabash Ave.
Terre Haute, IN 47807
We are located next to the Candlewood Suites and across the street from the Hilton Garden Inn.
Parking and Travel:
Free, two-hour parking is available on many of the city streets surrounding the museum. In addition, a public parking garage is located on the corner of 8th and Cherry Streets, one block north of the museum. Parking garage fees are $1 per hour with a $6 maximum fee per day.
Directions and map: